CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Latest

Well this has been an interesting week full of lots of changes…
Monday: So no preparation day today sorry to all of you who waited to talk to me online… we are going to the temple tomorrow so that was switched around. Anyway Sister Sawyer & Sister Gibbons were here today because of exchanges it was so fun we were really busy which I love. I was actually able to go tracting today YEAH!!! I know that is weird but I missed it. Anyway we found a new investigator which was cool. We had an awesome lesson with Wendy and her family they are really doing great and Wendy is beginning to see her prayers answered.
Tuesday: Oh the Temple!!! I really love being able to go to the temple it was so beautiful and I always learn so much. We had a busy day because the temple is about an hour away from our house. So we left really early and ended up getting there an hour early, it was cool because we had the chance to do a few initiatories (spelling???) before our session. It was amazing!!! We had a lesson with Bronwynn that night it went ok.
Wednesday: Today was pretty typical for us went to a meeting which was kind of weird… anyway then we didn’t really do much. That night we had one appointment this is pretty much how it has been for a while. Things are dragging but I am trying to be positive and have faith!! Which is good most days
Thursday: Today we had a sister study with our zone leaders it was awful…. I have so much to work on and it is just frustrating I feel like I am regressing, then we had a meeting with Sister Meng she is our RS President I really love her she is so fun and cute. She is from Las Vegas Painted Desert Ward and I went to school with her son. So crazy anyway she loves me in fact she is planning my marriage to her son which is funny. He is pretty cute… I guess you never know. We had a great lesson with Wendy it is crazy how much she has progressed in such a short time. She was telling us today that she wants to serve a mission one day when her kids are older, how cool is that!!! We had a good member lesson today it was nice to encourage the members. Our mission president called today and Sister Jones is going home Saturday morning. Anyway I am also sad to see her go she is a nice girl. I wonder who they will send here to replace her…We saw Patti Black she is so sweet. I love her to pieces. It was her Birthday today. I just love to see how the gospel has blessed her life. She is the sweetest lady!!
Friday: Today was like a farewell party for Sister Jones. We didn’t get too much work done…. But we did have two great lessons with Camille and Wendy I love love love being a missionary there is nothing in the world like seeing the happiness that can be brought in to lives. It is amazing!
Saturday: So my Sister Sawyer came back to me!!!! I am so excited it is such a blessing to be with her here we worked so hard today, tracted, had appointments, studied together. It was the best day in a long time. When we came home I was tired but had such satisfaction in knowing we were able to do the Lord’s work!!!

0 comments: