CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yeah for missionary letters!!!

This has been the most wonderful week, I know this is a running theme for me but it is true this was a really great week!!
June 15th – June 21st
Monday & Most of Tuesday you got last week…
Tuesday: We had a great lesson with Paul and Bronwynn they both have a long way to come but that is what the gospel is all about change and the joy it brings to our lives. Paul is willing to go on a church tour this week which is a big step in the right direction. We did find out he has a huge problem he struggles with, which is a huge barrier, but the Lord can overcome anything!!
Wednesday: Things are so busy it stresses me out… Sister Jones doesn’t know what is going on here yet which means I have to remember everything and it can be a lot but luckily the Lord is with me. So somehow it all gets done!! We went over to the Ewell’s, we have been doing service for them, and tonight it all paid off we were able to teach there 9 year old son who has not been baptized. Clifton has been waiting for his Dad to be worthy to do the baptism. Unfortunately this may never be the case. We talked to the mom and then taught Clifton. We set a date and he is excited his Grandpa will probably end up baptizing him. He is a great kid and the whole family is really enjoying the lessons. Which is good!!
Thursday: Busy again we visited 2 less actives and one of our Recent Converts and then had two lessons with investigators. I love the people here and teaching them and that is so important. I just keep reminding myself of that! Wendy and her 4 kids, and also Tyler the grandson of Cindy, I told you about them last week... the 6 new investigators we found in one hour. Anyway they are doing so well. They love learning and being involved with the church it is so amazing to teach them. I love to see people get excited about the gospel. We have a wonderful ward that is so helpful and welcomes everyone in!! It helps so much. It is such a blessing to be here. Patti Black is also doing great... every time we teach her, her testimony grows. She is wonderful, I wish you could meet her she is the sweetest lady!! Friday: We had a great day. We had the church tour with Paul. It went well he is still hesitant but he felt the spirit and committed to pray definitely a step in the right direction. That is great!! We taught Wendy and the kids, they are so amazing. I am so excited for their family!!!
Saturday: We had an appointment with Patti and it was great she was nervous about her baptism being so soon. The lesson was awesome, spirit awesome, and at the close she prayed and it was the sweetest prayer there is nothing in the world like the prayer of an investigator. It is so simple and from the heart. She thanked God for us which was nice but then she said she was so excited to be baptized. It was so so so cool!!! I love this gospel and she is so ready now!!
Sunday: I don’t know if I have room for all the blessings I have been receiving from the Lord. Sunday another amazing day!! We had 7 investigators at church, wonderful!! I can’t express to you how much of a miracle this is.

0 comments: