CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yeah Pics... Life at the MTC


Our District at the Temple reading.

Me reading scriptures

Kaden, my nephew, dropping me off at the MTC

My companion Sister Grover & I.

Me shushing the class!

Me and the Sisters pointing to our missions.

Sister Wheelwright & I

The Sisters of our zone... Sister Grover, Me, Sister Peck, Sister Sionkovit, Sister Lee, & Sister Wheelwright.

Reading at the Temple!

Sister Lee, Sister Wheelwright, Sister Grover, & me in class.

Our District at the Temple! Elder Tobin, Elder Duncan, Elder Hughes, Elder Winger, Sister Lee, Sister Wheelwright, me, & Sister Grover!

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

Oh the MTC is soo much fun! I got a little lost at times, because the buildings all look the same. The spirit is awesome there.